Last week I celebrated one year of blogging. For most of this past week, I was unplugged from the digital world and spent time with my oldest son at a father-son event. Therefore, this week I am sharing some of the highlights from the past year.
Looking back over the past year, these are some of the posts that were viewed most often:
- A Challenge? How to Choose to Persevere
- An Inspirational Story from a Miracle Realized
- The Lesson of the Ceiling Fan
These posts were the most shared on Facebook:
- How to Eat the Elephant that is Your Obstacle
- No One Can Make You Listen
- But I want to be patient now!
As I reviewed the posts I have written over the past year, I found two that were particularly significant to me. The two posts below are my favorites:
- How Do You Want to End the Game of Life?
- Are You Waiting for the Journey to be Safe? (also one of the most shared on Facebook)
If you are a new reader, I encourage you to take a peek at the posts referenced above. If you only pick one to check out, I would suggest one of the two I identified as my favorites.
Thank you to all of you who have participated with me during this year. I appreciate your encouaragement and feedback each step along the way.
See you next week with all new content! Blessings for the week ahead!
Sign up for updates and never miss a weekly post!